|News & Events
31/Aug/11 Scuba Fish!!!
Scubafish @ Pimalai
Pimalai is delighted to announce an exciting new development in the Dive Centre facilities offered to our guests within the resort. Pimalai has joined forces with Scubafish, PADI 5 Star, Gold Palm and IDC Dive Centre to create 'Scubafish at Pimalai'. This exciting partnership makes a whole host of new diving facilities and underwater opportunities available to all our guests.
This joint venture brings the following improvements to our diving services:
- Year-round diving availability
- Underwater Digital Imaging Academy and Marine Education Centre facilities
- High quality dive tuition from complete beginner right up to Instructor level
- Instructors able to teach in: English, Swedish, French, German, Thai, Spanish and Danish
- And of course retaining the privilege – from November to April – of depart directly from the resort floating jetty and mooring before about anybody else on the diving sites.
This development marks the Dive Centre at Pimalai as one of the most exciting dive centres in Asia. Winners of the prestigious Project AWARE Environmental Award in 2007 and 2010 and further endorsed by winning the 2010 PADI Member’s Award; Marine Environment category, Scubafish takes eco-action seriously. We, together with Scubafish, look forward to continuing our hosting of the annual Pimalai Clownfish Release program as well as our on-going promotion of environmental awareness, cleanup and involvement in other local community initiatives.
Diving enquiries can be directed to email@example.com and we look forward to sharing the beautiful reefs and oceans around Ko Lanta with you soon!